§ 1 – General and Scope
(1) These terms and conditions apply to all our offers, sales, deliveries, and services, as well as all current and future business relationships. Any deviations from these terms and conditions require our written confirmation to be effective. This also applies to a waiver of the written form requirement.
(2) Contradictory, conflicting, or additional terms and conditions do not become part of the contract, even if we are aware of them unless we expressly agree to their validity in writing.
(3) The customer, as defined in these terms and conditions, is a business entity.
(4) All prices include the statutory value-added tax.
§ 2 – Conclusion of Contract
(1) Our offers are non-binding. Changes are reserved within reasonable limits.
(2) By placing an order, the customer declares bindingly that they wish to purchase the ordered goods. The customer must be at least 18 years old to place an order with us and may be required to provide proof of age.
(3) We are entitled to accept the contract offer contained in the order upon receipt by us. Acceptance can be made either in writing or by delivering the goods to the customer. If pickup is chosen as the shipping method, acceptance occurs when the customer takes possession of the goods.
(4) Orders can only be submitted electronically. We will confirm the receipt of the order without delay. The receipt confirmation does not generally constitute a binding acceptance of the order but may be combined with a declaration of acceptance.
(5) The conclusion of the contract is subject to the correct and timely self-delivery by our supplier. This applies only if the non-delivery is not our fault, especially in the case of a congruent cover transaction with our supplier. The customer will be promptly informed about the unavailability of the service, and any consideration already provided will be refunded promptly.
(6) Any goodwill gestures made by us do not establish a claim for the future.
(7) A binding offer is made when the online ordering process has been completed by providing the requested information and clicking the “Place Order” button in the final step of the order.
§ 4 – Transfer of Risk
(1) The risk of accidental loss and deterioration of the sold item, including in the case of a mail order purchase, passes to the buyer upon dispatch of the item.
(2) The handover is equivalent to acceptance if the customer is in default of acceptance.
§ 5 – Delivery Costs and Shipping
(1) The delivery time within EU is 2-5 working days after receipt of payment. Further details regarding delivery and shipping conditions can be found under “Shipping” & “Payment.”
§ 6 – Warranty
(1) If subsequent performance fails, the customer may generally demand rescission of the contract (cancellation).
(2) If the customer chooses to rescind the contract due to a legal or material defect after unsuccessful subsequent performance, they are not entitled to any additional claims for damages due to the defect.
(3) If the customer claims damages after unsuccessful subsequent performance, the goods will remain with the customer if this is reasonable for them. Compensation is limited to the difference between the purchase price and the value of the defective item. This does not apply if we have caused the contractual breach with gross negligence.
(4) The customer does not receive any guarantees in the legal sense from us. Manufacturer guarantees remain unaffected.
§ 7 – Limitation of Liability
(1) In the case of slight negligence in the breach of insignificant contractual obligations, our liability is limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical, direct average damages specific to the type of goods. This also applies to slight negligence on the part of our legal representatives or vicarious agents.
(2) The above limitations of liability do not apply to the customer’s claims based on product liability. Furthermore, the limitations of liability do not apply in cases of bodily injury or harm to health attributable to us, or in cases of loss of life.
§ 8 – Final Provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies, excluding the United Nations Conventions on International Sale of Goods.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law, or a special fund under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our place of business. The same applies if the customer does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or if their place of residence or habitual abode is not known at the time the action is filed.
(3) Should individual provisions of the contract with the customer, including these terms and conditions, be or become wholly or partially ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The wholly or partially ineffective provision shall be replaced by a provision that comes as close as possible to achieving the economic purpose of the ineffective provision. The same applies in the event of a contractual gap.